Monday, April 1, 2013

Chi town

Hey y'all,

On Friday, I accepted an offer to attend the University of Chicago's Harris School of Public Policy. I'm super excited to pursue my master's there for the next two years. I was deciding between an MA in Public Policy from Chicago and an MA in International Affairs from George Washington, but I finally made a decision and went with Chicago.

I'm TERRIFIED about freezing to death, but oh well. I have loved living in big cities and am very excited for this big move.


On a possibly even more exciting note, I just signed up to run the Bank of America Chicago Marathon with the American Cancer Society on October 13, 2013. I'm running in memory of my cousin Ann Mewborn and my grandmother Edna Black. This is the first race I've ever run with a charity, and I'm really excited to be running for someone other than myself. I set my fundraising goal at $1200 and I would love to even surpass that goal.

Here's the link to my fundraising page.

$1200 is an awfully lofty goal, but I have over 6 months and I really think I can do it. I hope you'll help me!

Luv,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment