Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Marathon de Paris

Hey y'all,

Just like for the Brussels Half Marathon, I did a little writeup for the Paris Marathon and and it was published on the Running Shorts blog in Greensboro!

Marathon writeup

I had a great time hanging out with the family for the weekend.

A MAJOR congrats to my dad on his PR. You da bomb.com.

Here's a picture of my bib. Legit.


I mentioned in my writeup of the race that Stephen, Boots, my mom and I walked up the stairs to the top of the Eiffel tower. Mistake. My dad was the only smart one of us. Oh well, yolo.







On Friday nights, the Louvre is free for people under 26, so Stephen, Boots and I went. It was really neat to see everything lit up. 


Boots and I had a little too much fun...



This is all of us grabbing a little café. I'm always astounded by how attractive Stephen is.


This is where the race started and finished. Incredible. My favorite monument in Paris. 








This is Deb running out onto the course to give me my NC flag. Pride. 



I adore this photo. 


Here's all of us after the race. I can't lie. I had completely forgotten how miserable marathons are. OOF. 

Can't wait to put a frame on it.


Hope all is well at home. There's been a slight change of plans, and now I'll be heading home on June 3.

Luv,
Sarah 




No comments:

Post a Comment