Sunday, November 18, 2012

More Christmas excitement

Hey y'all,

So the last time I updated my blog, I wrote about the ferris wheel in Grand Place. I went there the following day, only to find that they had put up so many more decorations as well as a massive Christmas tree. So so exciting.


 The big Christmas tree wasn't real, but they lined the ferris wheel area with real trees. Magical.


This weekend has been really chill. We haven't really done too much. Today we went to the market and walked around some. Emily bought some fruits/veggies but I didn't buy anything. I do love seeing all of the flowers there. Some day I'll cave and buy some, but until then, I can just look at the pictures I take of them.


We walked in a couple stores that were selling Christmas decorations, and I'll probably buy some in the coming weeks. I really want a small Christmas tree, but I have no clue where I would buy one/how expensive it would be. Emily is Jewish, so we're currently trying to figure out where we can buy a menorah as well. Lots of holiday excitement.

Speaking of excitement. I come back to the classier of the Carolinas in 34 days. Whatup.


Luv,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment