Thursday, November 8, 2012

Rien de neuf

Hey y'all,

I've had a pretty uneventful day the last few days. I don't want to say that I'm bored. But I'm bored.

Tuesday was election day, but more importantly, the one year anniversary of when I collapsed at the NC Battleship Half Marathon. Unconscious for for 4 minutes. Unresponsive for 10. Scary stuff. This is me at l'hôpital.


You don't even have to tell me. I know I looked good. I'm not diggin' the nail polish choice though. Should've planned that one better. You never know when you'll end up getting your photo taken in a hospital. 



Anyways, since I have very little to update y'all on, I just received the sweetest picture from my rendez-vous avec Bonnie in Paris a couple weeks ago. We unfortunately didn't take too many pictures together, but the one we took together was great. Love it.


Sistas in Paris. (anyone?)

I had for sure missed my sweet grandlittle.

And I for sure miss ALL OF Y'ALL. Seeya in Raleigh in 44 days, folks.

Luv,
Sarah 



No comments:

Post a Comment