Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Carols

Hey y'all,

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what my $250,000 education from a top 25 university taught me to do. Make pretty posters. (and may or may not have gotten me this job. that's beside the point.)

Oh yeah. Quality. 
The kids loved it.

Today was a really long day, though. Not quite sure why, but I was exhausted. One of the janitors said, "Sarah, are you sick? You have burnt eyes." - Apparently this means that my eyes looked dry and red. Odd. No sickness for me, just tired. 

Despite being a long day, it was a really good day. So much Christmas cheer going around, and it makes me so excited to be heading home so soon.

Last day of work in 9 days. Home in 11 days. Christmas in 14 days. Visiting my little sister in NYC in 19 days. HOLLA. So many good things coming up. Can't wait to be back in the Motherland.

For dinner I had oatmeal, green beans, an egg, and a beer. That's right, folks. I'm 22 years old, and I do what I want. 

Tomorrow we're having the two girls from downstairs over to our apartment for dinner. We've been meaning to do this for a good two months, but we just kept putting it off. They're actually moving out on Saturday because they got accepted to study abroad programs in Canada and Poland. Interesting. We don't know who is going to take their place. Unfortunately, it probably won't be two cute French boys, because our landlady is a vieille dame who is very anti-fraternization. Womp womp womp.


See y'all soon.

Luv,
Sarah 


No comments:

Post a Comment