Sunday, December 16, 2012

"One mo' time"


Hey y'all,

This is a video of the kid I babysit singing a Christmas song for me that he's learning at his English school (that he only goes to on Wednesdays). It was hilarious. He didn't want me to watch while he sang, so he hid under the table. Hilar. My favorite part is when he says "One mo' time!"



Emily and I made holiday cards for each other. We're very sentimental.

I've had a really good weekend. I did a little Christmas shopping - still have a couple more people I need to get stuff for, but I'll make it happen.


These guys were performing on the street when we were walking around. Loved it. They were hilarious. I normally don't stay and watch performers for too long, but we watched them for at least 20 minutes. Quality.

See y'all soon!

Luv,
Sarah

P.S. Watch this to restore your faith in humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment