Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Birthday à la plage

Hey y'all,

I've been in Saint Jean de Monts since Saturday the 4th. It's a looooong 8 hour ride from Lille to the western coast of France.

The weather has been pretty good - low 70s everyday with sunshine - except for today. Today it's raining. Womp. Oh well.

We've done a lot, from riding bikes, to tanning to swimming. We're heading back to lille on Saturday where I'll finish up my last few weeks there. Too wild.

Anyways, today is mon anniversaire. May 8 is a national holiday in France so everyone is celebrating my birthday.

Just kidding. Everyone is celebrating the end of World War II. You're welcome, France.

Here's a picture of me on the pier this morning. As you can tell, sub par weather, but it's alright.

Throwing up the deuces, per usual.

Luv,
23 year old (VOM) Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment