Friday, May 31, 2013

Ch'ti un jour, Ch'ti toujours

Hey y'all,

So today has been busy for once. I got up, ran, and then went and dropped off a cd at one of my schools. It was sweet to see all of the teachers and students again. I'd be walking down the hallway and all of the sudden hear a kid yell "hello, Sarah!" and it just made me melt. 

Anyways, after that I came home, ate lunch and then headed out to tutor for the last time. 

After all of that was done, I went to the bookstore and bought the coolest souvenir. This mug: 

The big red letters spell out Ch'ti, which I've already told y'all about - it's the name for the people in the Nord-Pas de Calais region. My favorite part of the mug is that it says "Ch'ti un jour, Ch'ti toujours" which essentially means "once a Ch'ti, always a Ch'ti." I loved it. 

We're heading to Paris tomorrow and Sunday for once last farewell and I'm so excited (for Paris, not the farewell.)

Luv,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment