Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sweet goodbyes

Hey y'all,

My contract with l'Académie de Lille ended on Tuesday, April 30th, so I'm officially unemployed! It actually feels wonderful.

On Monday, I had to say goodbye to the first set of classes (because at one school, I only see those students once a week). These are the CE1 students (kindergarten/first grade) singing a song to me before I left. I died.

So so precious

Then Tuesday, I spent the first half of the day at one school and the second half at another. All the teachers were super sweet and want me to come back and visit during the month of May, which I will of course do.

My last hour of my last day ever as an ETA was magical. On Tuesdays, I work at the preschool and so I spent my final hour of work with 4 years old.

We reviewed the 1,2 buckle my shoe song.

What a year it has been. I celebrated LDOC (last day of contract) with a nice cold pint of Leffe. Slurp.



Luv,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment