Thursday, May 2, 2013

Summer plans

Hey y'all,

So today has been an extremely lazy day. I went for a run, cleaned my room, wrote THREE blog posts (you're welcome), but other than that, I haven't done jack squat. Unemployment suits me well.

Anyways, I've nailed down my plans for the summer. I'll be working as a resident advisor at a camp through the Center for Talented Youth at Haverford College in Pennsylvania. I come home from France on June 3, and then I'll go up to PA on June 20. I'll be there until August 3, after which I'll return home for about a month, and then move on up to the Windy City.

I've got a gypsy soul to blame.

Here's a picture I took of a pretty tree today at the park where I run. It isn't a North Carolina dogwood by far, but it'll do.

Luv,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment